Monday, October 6, 2008

Comparison no.1

Now that I'm back in Sweden, I can't help but compare Poland or should I say Warsaw to Sweden (Linköping in this case). I compare everything and in the back of my mind I keep track on plus and minuses for each country.
There are a lot of plus for Poland of course but just since I have picture evidence I will focus on one negative thing in particular that differs Poland from Sweden. And I know people might think but hey you can't compare a 2 million city with a 100 000 city, but I don't care I will.

The thing is toilette manner. I could never get use to the toilette manner in Poland, to be frank it was disgusting. And me being on several festivals with the worst toi toi (baja-major) ever should know. I have written a post about this before but to remind my small but faithful group of reader I will post the picture again of one normal sight in night clubs in Warsaw:

Ok so this is Swedens contribution:


Sorry Poland but this time it is 1-0 to Sweden

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is unfair ! boooooooo ! :D

A.T. said...

he he life is not fair...

Anonymous said...

You are right...that's sad but so true. Last week I saw even worse toilet in Cracow. It was more disgusting, believe me. I regret that I didn't have my camera with me.

Anonymous said...

I like when its dirty. Dont even clean my own toilet...

A.T. said...

If the last anonymous commenter is Polish then it really make sense why the toiletts look they way they do over there!

Anonymous said...

you should watch the movie trainspotting, then you will see what a dirty toilett is.

A.T. said...

i have!!! Never what to meet up with that toilett.