Wednesday, September 24, 2008

IKEA my second home

In Poland it became evident that I was missing Sweden like crazy, so I started to hang out on IKEA just to feel like a proud Swede once again. You must admit that it is pretty pretty cool that IKEA is such a big company from such a small country.
Anyway now that I'm back from Poland I still treat IKEA as a family member, I try to go there every Sunday to have my Sunday dinner there, and when I'm there I normally go around and touch the tables and sit in the chairs just to say.... -hi!
But now it feels like IKEA have entrapped me in a deal that I'm not really sure of. I do not really need anything from IKEA and I'm kind of a poor student but I got this cupon that gives me 150 kr off if i buy for 500 kr. I kind of have to spend those money I mean who wouldn't want to have more memories of their family at home but at the same time....mmm IKEA should have known not to trick me in to something like that....

What the f**k I'm sorry but what am I talking about. Had nothing to do so I thought of writing a post but this, this is just crazy and I study to be a psychologist I should know crazy...
Never mind, there is like three people that ever read this blog (including me) so I can just write what ever I want.
Over and out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it is a craziness to spend time in a place that is important for us in any way, even if it is ikea, then I'm crazy too :)