Saturday, April 12, 2008

Psychology students....

This is no news to me, but still it never stops to surprise me, having too much psychology students in one place is not sane.
Or rather few psychology students are sane. I thought it was a myth this whole “a psychology student likes psychology because there is something wrong with themselves”thing but there is so much truth in that, at least looking at my program. People are insane in such a high degree here that it constantly surprises me. I don’t really know what to do about it though. Ask me and I will tell you the most horrifying stories about people and their motives of being here. No wonder I start to question my own sanity here…

I should maybe stress that the weirdest ones on the psychology program are Swedes which brake my Swedish heart.

Written under the influence of a severe hangover and a sudden epiphany

No comments: