Thursday, April 24, 2008

A true blond moment

I emailed my landlord the other day complaining about the phone (not cell phone); it was working sometimes and sometimes not. Since I’m a mama’s girl I need to have an open line for her to call on. Anyway he came here with all the equipment possible, he even had a glue gun (always wanted one of them, they are so cool). I explained the problem, and he just looked at me, unhooked the cable that went in to the thing on the wall and hooked it up to another thing on the wall just beside the first one. Hmm my English is quite limited when it comes to electronic things, but I hope you get the point.

I felt so ashamed and so blond, I just wanted to run to the hairdresser and dye my hair brown (like that would have helped), I tried to say something smart to even the stupidity out but nothing came to my mind. I’m just so stupid sometimes. Sad but true.


Once again no real influence to talk about or mention.

No comments: