Monday, May 5, 2008

Again with the blond moment

So I'm at the tram stop.
Have just been buying all these ingredients, cause me deer American friend will teach me how to make chocolate chip cookies.
I told her before i left for the store that i will call her and leave the ingredients at her place (the baking is not to take place until tomorrow).
My hands and arms are hurting from all the carrying and I'm so relieved that i will be able to get rid of the stuff at her place and not drag them all the way home to me.
So I call her, polish guy starts to talk in the phone, ahhh, annoying.
I call her again, still this polish guy.
I try sending her a message, the message fails to be sent.
I call her again, the polish GUY!!!
I get home, with arms as long as gorillas (or orangutans, or whatever animal that have long arms)
I try calling her to tell her that i will not show up at her tram stop, but again with the polish guy.
After half an hour she calls me and wonder where I am.
I tell her about the polish guy and that there must be something wrong with her phone. We talk about possible faults for quite some time, I call her again to see if anything have changed, but no, still the polish guy.
Then something hits me...
...I check the money on my sim-card
0 zl
Hmm....!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahah !

m said...

wow. rispect