Saturday, March 15, 2008

Jestem chora

My moma always said that when going to the doctor you should pretend that you are sicker then you are otherwise the doctor will not give you the best treatment.

Well I tried it here in Poland;

Strip down!

Öhh ok, no smooth talking there, just right down to business.

Breath!

Sure ok

The stethoscope is moving like crazy all over my upper body. My lungs are out of oxygen, my throat is itching, I start to cough.

Loud sigh from the doctor.

He starts to write something.

Sorry to bother you but can I take on my clothes now?

Hrmmf

Oh ok

I ask for a glass of water, feeling like I’m going to faint. He gives me a glass of hot water

Cold water is out!

Thanks

I get my prescription; take my pills, walks around for several days with a slight high/seasickness. Open one of my psychology books, it’s about drugs and drug addiction, strange, one of my medicines is there “Codein - mixing with alcohol can be lethal” Might have been good to know.

And now I’m sick again, F**k!

Written under the influence of Augmentin, Trilac, Tussipect and Acetylocysteina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you will soon feel better.

Anonymous said...

Maybe he thought that if he got you all drugged and happy you wouldn't bother him again :)