Saturday, March 8, 2008

Warsaw has grown

Moving to Warsaw I was kind of disappointed over its small size. I thought it would be a big city and then I came here and it was one big street and that was all.

Well that’s what I thought at first, now 1,5 year after I first came here the city have in some miraculous way grown. All of a sudden I realized that I live in a big city.

I was just in park Wilanow for the first time the other day!! I didn’t even know that it existed before. And Praga is to me an undiscovered part of Warsaw full of nice bars and hang-out places. I guess it was about time I woke up and realized that I live in a big city.







Written under the influence of Sigurd Ros - Heima

1 comment:

m said...

When I will come back to Warsaw you need to show me all the places in Praga. It is always nice to get drunk in entertaining environment.