Friday, March 28, 2008

Snow is such a wonderful thing

I went home to Sweden during Easter and there was snow!! Ahh I had forgotten how beautiful snow can be. My desire to snowboard that had been hidden far far back in my mind came out and screamed to me. Hate being a poor “hard working” student. Feels almost like I’m breaking one of my self-proclaimed commandments when I ignore my need to snowboard this year.


Well I did my best to savor this wonderful snow landscape. I even went as far as to barbeque in the open air. I felt like a true Norwegian (they have the wildlife figured out).



Then the snow came, and it started to be windy and all of a sudden it was kind of a snowstorm there, nature is wonderful in its greeting of the cityfolks. The strange thing was that all of us continued barbequing. We were all covered in snow, but we were on a quest of finding nature, and eat our hotdogs. It was one of my most absurd moments, this year seems promising!




Written under the influence of "Hej mitt vinterland, nu är jag här..."


No comments: