Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Theoretical paper

I’m trying to write my theoretical paper right now. It is not really going that well.
It is amazing how much one can think of doing instead of writing on a paper. Have you checked out The Office or Californication (you have too if you haven't).
I even thought of running for a while just to have something else to do then to write on my paper, but then I read this blog were a guy said that beautiful people didn’t run, so well I couldn’t argue with that.
Finally one day I forced myself to read something for my theoretical paper. By the way the paper is about questioning my whole future profession, seems like the right thing to do. Its about one of the bibles of psychopathology, The DSM-IV, so I started to read. In there every disorder is categorized in nice folder, and there are enough disorders to go around.
To all you coffee drinkers we have “coffee nerves”.
To all you Erasmus people we have “fugue state” – traveling abroad under an assumed identity.
To all you people on crowded buses we have “frotteurism” – the urge to seek erotic stimulation by rubbing up against people in crowded buses.

Written under the influence of Familjen - Vad du vill

No comments: